Stem Cell Factory
Cell factories with expertise in cell isolation
“Store your own cells while healthy, to use them when needed to treat imperfections or pathologies”
Bioscience Institute creates cell factories with expertise in cell isolation from tissues to obtain a homogeneous population that can be expanded to treat large areas or to ensure cells biological safety, to freeze cells stopping their senescence, and to cryopreserve cells so that they can be used in the future.
Its facilities (cell factories and clinics) are located in Dubai and San Marino. Their activities include cryopreservation, culturing and administration of autologous cells (umbilical cord tissue stem cells, hematopoietic umbilical cord blood stem cells, adipose-derived stem cells, fibroblasts, keratinocytes, and melanocytes).
EXPANDED ADIPOSE-DERIVED MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS
Besides AndroSkill, therapies based on expanded adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells include:
- OvoSkill, the innovative premature ovarian failure treatment by Bioscience Institute
- OrthoSkill, the osteoarthritis treatment based on the regeneration of articular cartilage
- LipoSkill, the expanded stem cells treatment for body shaping, anti-aging skin care, wrinkle filling, scars, sores, and hair loss
SKIN CELL THERAPIES
Moreover, Bioscience Institute offers a range of skin cell therapies:
- EMKTP Skill, using expanded melanocytes and keratinocytes for the treatment of cutaneous achromia
- FibroSkill, using expanded fibroblasts in autologous anti-aging skin care treatments
- KeraSkill, using expanded keratinocytes in the reconstruction of oral and vaginal mucosa